Andy's mom was in town this past weekend. We had a great time; I love watching our parents enjoy Will!
I planned a few activities for her visit, one of which was taking Will to the zoo. I've been wanting to take him for a long time... I even bought a zoo membership, only $40, so we can go all year long. I had such great plans, not only for this first trip, but for our summer together. I figured we would go every week, have wonderful strolls through the exhibits as I taught him all the animals.
Well, we did have a great time, but I think Will was more interested in my ice cream and the people at the zoo than the animals! Oh, well, I enjoyed the exhibits so I think we'll go often anyway!
Here is Will with Nana:
One of the highlights was this baby rhino statue, which he liked better than the real rhinos:


Some love for the real rhinos:

Will did like the wolves, I think because they were moving alot and were pretty close up. Plus, they look a little bit like Mona, and he is obsessed with Mona.


Will did like the wolves, I think because they were moving alot and were pretty close up. Plus, they look a little bit like Mona, and he is obsessed with Mona.
Near the end of our trip, it was getting a bit warm and we noticed a trend among the zoo attractions:
Sleepy Bear.
No comments:
Post a Comment